You can add the Events Calendar on this website to your Android (Google/Gmail) or Apple iCloud calendar. This will automatically add new events and update existing events with any changes.
Subscribing to the Events Calendar using Google/Android
This procedure should be followed using a web browser on a PC instead of your Android device, so that the calendar syncs across all of your Android devices.
- Go to https://calendar.google.com and log in, if necessary.
- If necessary, select the menu icon (=) in the upper-left to view your subscribed calendars.
- Next to the field labeled “Other Calendars,” select the plus symbol (+), and select From URL.
- Copy this URL (Ctrl+C): https://foxfieldvillage.org/events.ics
- In the URL of calendar field, paste the iCal URL you copied in the previous step (Ctrl+V).
- Select Add Calendar.
- The HOA events calendar appears in the list on the left, under “Settings for other calendars.”
- When you open your Google calendar on your phone or web browser, you should see all HOA events listed.
- If any changes are made to the events calendar, they will automatically update on your Google calendar.
Subscribing to the Events Calendar using Apple iCloud
This procedure must be followed using the calendar application on your Mac (instead of iPhone or iPad) so the calendar syncs across all of your iOS devices.(More info: //support.apple.com/en-us/HT202361)
- Copy this URL (Command+C): https://foxfieldvillage.org/events.ics
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the iCal URL you copied in step 1, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
- Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
- When you open the calendar app on your iOS devices or Mac, you should now see all HOA events listed.
- If any changes are made to the events calendar, they will automatically update on your Apple calendar.