These links are intended for members (residents) of the Foxfield Village Master HOA (and the various sub-HOAs). Each button leads to the login screen for the resource.
If you are a member and are having trouble accessing any of these resources, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page for assistance.
- You can use this portal to pay your dues and access other important information from our management company
- You must log into the Centennial web portal using the account number and password provided in the letter from Centennial
This form counts as your vote at the annual meeting which occurs on the second Tuesday of November every year for the Master Association. This form can also be completed for board elections for The Retreat at Foxfield and Foxfield Court sub-associations.
If you cannot attend the meeting to vote for board members, you should complete and submit this proxy form so that the meeting can attain a quorum to hold valid elections.
Click on the links below to download a copy of the commonly-requested document:
- Foxfield Village Master Association Declaration of Restrictions
- This document contains the general rules for the single-family homes.
- You should consult this document before building onto your home or making major house or landscaping changes.
- This document covers the single-family homes in the Master association. The maintenance-provided sub-associations have their own declarations of restrictions.
- Foxfield Village Master Association Architectural Change Request Form
- This is the form you must complete before building onto your home or making major house or landscaping changes.
- You can complete this form electronically, then submit it to the property management company as directed.
- This form is valid for the single-family homes in the Master association. The maintenance-provided sub-associations have their own change request form.
Neighborhood Facebook Groups
There is an active Facebook group for the Master Association, closed to residents of the entire neighborhood.
To join, you must provide your address. After verifying residency in the Master Association, a group administrator will approve your request. Please be patient while your request is approved.
There is also a Facebook group for The Retreat at Foxfield, closed to residents of The Retreat.
Like the Master Association group, to join, you must provide your address. After verifying residency in The Retreat, a group administrator will approve your request. Please be patient while your request is approved.
Web Resource Technical Support Request
IMPORTANT: You must add “email@example.com” to your safe senders list or be sure to check your Junk or Spam email folder in a few days if you do not receive a reply.